Sunday, February 19, 2012

Taking Shape

Ah, it's been a couple of weeks, I believe since I first started this blog.  Since I already have another blog called "A Singular Life" I was a bit perplexed about the purpose of this one.  Couldn't I incorporate lifestyle tips into A Singular Life?  Aren't there already enough blogs in the world?  What, in short, would be the purpose of this one?

I wasn't sure about the answers to those questions so I did the most sensible thing:  I started another blog.  : )

Now, I'm faced with the same questions as before regarding this particular blog.  So this is what I've come up with..."A Singular Life" will be more oriented toward self-growth while this blog will be a blend of lifestyle tips, self growth, style, travel and health related postings.  At least that is the thinking on this particular Sunday.

Over on the right sidebar, I've recently added some links to this site.  Just to mention, the links do include blogs by married/coupled women.  While my aim is to support single women, I'm definitely open to gleaning information from whichever available source.  Moreover, it's inspiring to see women who are coupled and are still pursuing their interests.

All right, this single woman has some chores awaiting her.  : )  Wish you all a Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment